The Ring of Hire
- Live interviews
- Tough Questions
*The Ring of Hire Show *
- PodCast Founded in 2019
- Host David Wilson
- 20 years of staffing experience
- Live interviews with staffing experts
- Book Reviews
- New product reviews in the staffing industry
- Educational interviews
- Live interviews with candidates seeking employment
- Consulting for Social Media
How to do I prepare
- Questions will be prepared prior to the show
- Date and time will be sent to your email
- Link from StreamYard will be sent to email thirty minutes prior
- Sign on to show. You will not be live
- Host will invite you on platform
- Discuss all questions
- Then go live!
Going live can be intimidating, so we put together these nine tips to help you prepare for a successful broadcast.
- Define your goal. ...
- Select your topic. ...
- Determine your platform(s) ...
- Choose your equipment. ...
- Prepare an outline. ...
- Promote your content. ...
- Prepare your guest speakers. ...
Senior Staff Recruiting Specialist with 20 years of providing value-led staffing and
operational solutions for global companies such as Johnson & Johnson and Crayola.
• Expertise includes full-cycle recruiting process, use of sourcing stools, social media
recruiting, technical recruiting, virtual staffing, one-stop staffing, marketing, and sales.
• Experienced in social media channels Facebook and LinkedIn.to leverage digital vehicles to promote the company and attract new talents.